Free our children and adolescents from stress and limitations
In today’s fast and pressurised world, our children and teenagers have demanding lives at home, in schools and in their social life. They are taught from an early age to listen out and conform to expectations. This can create tensions that sometimes manifest through their body (belly ache, headaches, tears, impulsive movements).
How Sophrology can help ?
Sophrology is a tool that empowers them by:
- Teaching them to be aware and use their breathing to calm down,release tensions and befriend their emotions
- Stimulating their creativity, their curiosity, their imagination
- Increase their memory and concentration
- Encouraging their independence
- Strengthening their presence to the world
- Making them aware and teach them to “read” the language of their body, and their sensorial perceptions
Sophrology is used for exam preparation, sleep, anxiety, self confidence, change management.