Schools and teachers are under huge pressure to perform. Teachers have to adapt to the very different personalities and level of learning of often big classes with limited time and resources.
Pupils come to class with their emotional luggage from home and from the playground; sometimes they also have not had enough sleep. All this can get in the way of learning and concentration and make teachers work harder as the pressure for them to successfully bring everyone to a good level is on. Sophrology holistic approach helps bring more harmony in the class room.
Giving Teachers and Staff a very practical, easy to use and powerful tool to support them in their work
- Learn to relax, calm the mind and let go
- Deal positively with stress, learning to respond rather than react
- Promote self-awareness and positive thinking and communication
- Feel more focused
- Perform well and improve productivity
- Increase confidence (in general, or for something specific such as giving a presentation)
- Build motivation and creativity
- Achieve work-life balance
- Improve well-being
- Aid restful sleep